Wednesday, May 11, 2005

The election was stolen

A while back I blogged on an article called, "The Silent Scream of Numbers". Today I've found another article I want to share with you on election fraud. (Actually, I have a whole folder on the subject in my bookmarks file.) This article is by Jane Stillwater and is entitled, "To err is human, but to ALWAYS err in Bush's favor? C'mon". Here's the pertinent section:

Suppose 95% of all election errors -- from funky gerrymandering to lost voter registration forms to people denied absentee ballots to people not allowed to vote on election day due to lack of equipment to "faulty" exit polls to Rove's weird statement that bases come out to vote en mass at the last minute to illegal campaign contributions to long lines only in Democratic precincts to suppression of the African-American vote to destroyed provisional ballots to inept supervision to corrupt public officials to "trade secret" court rulings not in the public interest to tampered-with source codes to impossibly skewed results -- suppose that 95% of all election errors were in Bush's favor, what would you think?

I would be amazed at the odds of this happening. And I would immediately assume that "Something is rotten in the state of Denmark!" Or Florida. Or New Mexico. Or Ohio.

I asked a statistician about the odds of this happening. "Ten million to one," he replied. The Bush Brothers should go to Las Vegas!"

To err is human." To err that extensively is election fraud.


Why the Democrats aren't SCREAMING about this is beyond me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

New policy: Anonymous posts must be signed or they will be deleted. Pick a name, any name (it could be Paperclip or Doorknob), but identify yourself in some way. Thank you.