Wednesday, February 01, 2006

The SOTU address

Just maybe some of you are like me and can't stand to hear Bush's voice or look at him more than a few seconds. So, needless to say, I didn't watch the State of the Union speech last night. What I did was follow something known as "live-blogging" during which other brave souls watched and made running comments. So I do know that the president mentioned 9/11 about 30 seconds into his remarks. (Heck, I'm surprised it took him that long).

Anyway, if you want to know exactly what he said, AMERICAblog posted the text of the entire speech right here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

New policy: Anonymous posts must be signed or they will be deleted. Pick a name, any name (it could be Paperclip or Doorknob), but identify yourself in some way. Thank you.