Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Wednesday cat blogging

Harriet Finlay

Sorry folks! I just can't wait until Friday to show you the newest member of my family who was adopted yesterday. Harriet was abandonned with her six little kittens and taken in by the Humane Society of Tulsa. She was on display at Woodland Central Animal Hospital where I take my dog every day for day care. I knew when the kittens were old enough that they would be easily adopted but I also knew that it would be hard to find a home for the mother. She has tugged at my heartstrings for weeks now.

Harriet is being isolated in the guest room while the other cats get used to her scent and sounds. She is very sociable and wants very much to join the others. But this needs to go slowly!

It's hard to get a picture of Harriet because she won't be still but you can be sure I'll try. More on Friday!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous10:26 AM

    What a beauty! Congratulations!
    Love, Sally

    ReplyDelete

New policy: Anonymous posts must be signed or they will be deleted. Pick a name, any name (it could be Paperclip or Doorknob), but identify yourself in some way. Thank you.