Friday, October 17, 2008

Joe the plumber (Not!) is a racist, too.

This is disgusting:

“You know, I’ve always wanted to ask one of these guys a question and really corner them and get them to answer a question ... for once instead of tap dancing around it. And unfortunately I asked the question, but I still got a tap dance.”

He added, “Almost as good as Sammy Davis Jr.”

I found it right here.

UPDATE: Here's a comment to the post above that I found interesting. I don't know if it's really true or not but, if so, it's quite damning:

Samuel Joe, the unlicensed plumber admitted in a Diane Sawyer interview that he was in contact with the McCain campaign before meeting with Obama.

The guy is a GOP plant, and this little stunt is starting to backfire.

Messege to McCain...you're damn right it's class warfare. Keep up that kind of talk, and you will incite it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

New policy: Anonymous posts must be signed or they will be deleted. Pick a name, any name (it could be Paperclip or Doorknob), but identify yourself in some way. Thank you.