Tuesday, November 17, 2009

What the Republicans want to do

I just read an article over on the Alternet site entitled "15 Awful Things Republicans Would Do If They Had the Chance". It's really impossible to excerpt appropriately so I recommend that you go on over and read the whole thing. (It's not very long.) Also, some of the comments are quite thought provoking.

Some of us are a bit disappointed in Obama. I know I am. But articles like this make me so, so glad that the McCain-Palin ticket did NOT win!
~~~

2 comments:

  1. Ellie, Didn't they actually do much of that list during the past eight years?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, they did, BooCat, as many in the comments pointed out. I don't think a lot of people realize that, however, and that the Republicans want to reinforce what they've already done and take it to greater extremes.

    ReplyDelete

New policy: Anonymous posts must be signed or they will be deleted. Pick a name, any name (it could be Paperclip or Doorknob), but identify yourself in some way. Thank you.