Friday, March 25, 2011

Very, very disturbing

This:

Well, I would hope that they would put some procedures into place.

-- Reggie Royce, an airline traveler, on reports that two commercial planes were forced to land without clearance from the control tower at Reagan National Airport, near Washington; the on-duty air-traffic controller was allegedly asleep

I well remember when Reagan fired the striking air traffic controllers. It does not surprise me that standards have gone down. I hope all those Republicans who think of Reagan as some kind of saint are satisfied.

I really can't count the number of times I've flown in to that airport. This incident sends chills up my spine.
~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

New policy: Anonymous posts must be signed or they will be deleted. Pick a name, any name (it could be Paperclip or Doorknob), but identify yourself in some way. Thank you.