Friday, March 09, 2012

Oh, good grief!

Just look:

Sen. James Inhofe: Bible Refutes Climate Change

And here's what he actually said:

"Well actually the Genesis 8:22 that I use in there is that ‘as long as the earth remains there will be seed time and harvest, cold and heat, winter and summer, day and night,’ my point is, God’s still up there. The arrogance of people to think that we, human beings, would be able to change what He is doing in the climate is to me outrageous."

It's times like this that I truly grieve that I live in Oklahoma.
~~~

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous9:06 PM

    I grieve for you too Ellie... is my hometown, as you know. I can't tell you how ashamed I feel that this man is the senator.

    It is so pathetic it is hard to believe.
    annie c

    ReplyDelete

New policy: Anonymous posts must be signed or they will be deleted. Pick a name, any name (it could be Paperclip or Doorknob), but identify yourself in some way. Thank you.